Tuesday, September 22, 2009

inner demons exposed

Oops.

One of my particularly naughty junior boy's classes got an unexpected peek at what's lurking beneath the big-eyed, pig-tailed harmless 草食動物 looking exterior.
Unexpected from both ends as I hadn't meant to do it, it's just how these things happen.

A whole table was MIA.
An entire table!
That's 5 students just GONE.
I started offering suggestions, speculating as to where they had gone-
Are they sick?
Nurses rooms? Hospital?

--DON'T KNOW.

Aliens? Abducted by ufo?

--MAYBE THEY ARE DEAD.

*low, throaty chuckle*

It just naturally arose in response to one table's suggestion back to me.
I didn't actually realize it until the front tables that heard it started whispering about it.
I only heard bits and pieces of their comments but it was obvious they were duly taken aback.

With ducked heads and sidelong glances...
--whoa...
--did u hear?
--"maybe they are dead." *imitation of my "evil" chuckle*
--ehhh?!

Oops.
Oh, well, that side of me was bound to rear its head sooner or later.


Cheers! (^_-)-☆

Thanks again for stopping into my little corner of the 'net, and Happy Browsing!!

Ads make the world go around. Help us out!

No comments: