Sunday, July 10, 2011

a brief note to plagiarisers

Thank you.

No, really.
THANK YOU.

If you're making any hard $$ off of my works or ideas, I salute you because I sure as he11 am not.
Not that I started writing with the intent to make any money off of it.  That just happened to be a nice little bonus.
A nice little bonus that google was soon to extinguish with its ever changing, ever burgeoning Ad(NON)Sense rules and addendums.

HOWEVER, the sudden end to the ca$h flow didn't halt my publishing.
As time allows, I continue to write what I need to, what I care about.

So if you are making $$ off of my works by repackaging them and in effect selling them on your site, then you are conducting some serious traffic there.

And in the end, my ultimate intention has been carried out - to foster awareness, to get the information to more people that need it.

So, really, I do thank you.


Cheers! (^_-)-☆

Thanks again for stopping into my little corner of the 'net, and Happy Browsing!!

All translations copyrighted and owned by myself. All copyrights of their respective owners. No part of this web site may be produced, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the copyright owner.

No comments: